- I work at the vxlabs.
- My specialities include medical visualization (taught it, researched it, applied it, co-authored The Book), data visualization (ditto, minus the book), (medical) image processing and analysis, and software engineering.
- You could download my CV.
- … or see examples of the software I’ve worked on.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn, Google+ or Twitter.
- Send work-related email to firstname.lastname@example.org or personal email to email@example.com.
There are more people called “Charl Botha” on the web. To help you identify the one true Charl Botha (me), use this alphabetical list of keywords: cpbotha.net (my personal blog), Crusader Systems, Data Visualization, DeVIDE, Eurographics VCBM, Image Processing, ITK, Linux, Medical Visualization, nvPY, Stone Three, TimeScapers, Treparel, TU Delft aka Delft University of Technology, Ubuntu, University of Stellenbosch, Visual Computing for Medicine, VTK, vxlabs.
You can get my PGP key by clicking here. My fingerprint is 54E7 25AF 4E0D 36B8 6E66 359E 3844 35C7 E77A 4564. Note this is a new 4096 bit RSA key, signed by my old 1024 bit DSA key. In the light of recent events in the US, we should probably sign and encrypt our email more often.